We all understand how hard a woman is to handle. Especially a nowadays ladies! A modern woman, who in every life change she slips over, finds ease by shopping. A modern woman who fantasizes about Dolce & Gabanna, Channel, Gucci… and those ideally designed Jimmy Choo’s high heels. I got bites just thinking about it!
But what finishes her chic outfit? What is that closing touch that makes her step down the roads like she occupies the area? Accessories!
Accessories are the exclamation mark of a woman. Myself, I feel naked if I am not covering any. I look at the mixture of accessories as a work of art. Your outfit requires being well accessorized. You have to pick them to accurately complement your glance. You don’t want to put too much and go out seeming like a Christmas tree. As Coco Channel said: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”
Women always have worn accessories. They used them ordinarily to fix apparel or hair in place, but often as a marker of individual statuses such as engagement and marriage rings. And this true here shows you how essential accessories are to a woman; the most important events of their life are symbolized by them.
Just like apparel, specific accessories are suitable for specific moments. Actually, you can take a piece of apparel from one event to another by simply concentrating on accessories. As I said before accessories are the significant details required to complete each look. You would be amazed how one piece of accessory can transform an entire look. They highlight your personal fashion and also present countless opportunities for outfits, assisting you to make the best of each and every detail you own. Thanks to accessories, you can build a flowing wave of style from head to toe.
Here are some practices about accessories. And you need to follow each one very accurately:
- If you have a large necklace on, the earrings must be very small. If it is a formal occasion you are going to and have dangling earrings, take off the necklace.
- If one item of jewelry that you hold on is silver, then the rest has to be silver. And if one part of jewelry is gold, the rest has to be gold as well.
- If you select to use a bracelet and a ring, each has to be in a separate hand.
- Ankle bracelets and toe rings are a sure no noes. (What is this, the 90s?!)
- Try not to use attention-grabbing earrings when your hair is up (half-up is OK, though) because it looks very off-balance!
So… want to satisfy a woman? Buy her that big breathtaking Swarovski ring. Those gemstones have a history in them. Their tones speak/say what words miss of.
Actually, you don’t need Swarovski. You can buy her something even better. And that’s infinity shape jewelry. Why infinity jewelry is so special you can read in our Infinity Symbol Meaning blog post. While you read check our fantastic infinity rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings and maybe buy one for your women.